We support people working to improve lives in their communities.
- Training village health workers in India reduces infant mortality and means happier, healthier children.
- Working with HIV/AIDS support networks in Southern Africa means more people are aware of HIV and are equipped with the knowledge to avoid infection, while more people living with HIV have access to vital treatment.
These are just two examples of our work. You can help protect the rights of more disadvantaged people and vulnerable communities.
Your support helps us to continue our work with some of the world's most vulnerable communities, attract grant-funding and invest in new programmes. £15 can pay for school books and stationery to enable a child in Burkina Faso to stop working and attend school instead. £175 will pay for a grandmother in Lesotho to take part in training to equip her with the skills and confidence to care for orphaned grandchildren.
Ways you can help:
- Make a single gift online, by phone or by cheque.
- Text SKII26 £5 to 70070 to donate £5 to help us support vulnerable communities in Africa and Asia.
- Make your support long-term through setting up a regular gift.
- Leave a gift for Skillshare International in your will.
- Find out how your company can support us.
- Fundraise for us.
- To donate your tax repayment to Skillshare International on your self-assessment form, please quote code FAE84XG.
- Donate through JustGiving, simply, quickly and securely (either visit the JustGiving website or scroll down to make a donation directly):
Please remember to gift aid your donation if you are a UK taxpayer.
If you have any questions or need any information, please call us on 0116 254 1862 or send an email to email@example.com